Linguaholic

Hello from Romania!

legendkyller

Hey there legendkiller, welcome to linguaholic. I've studied German, so if you need some hints let me know. There's a whole forum about German language.  :wink:

Hello there :) I hope you'll have a great time here. If you like learning new languages, I bet you will  :smile:

Hey!! :grin: I have a great time here and I guess that this is the best forum that I discovered! See you around my virtual friend!

Hey there legendkiller, welcome to linguaholic. I've studied German, so if you need some hints let me know. There's a whole forum about German language.  :wink:

Hello  :smile: I've never knew that you can speak German! You are full of surprises! I see that you also know Spanish which is one of my secrets passions! Como te parece una cerveza amigo?

Welcome legendkyller.

Tell me. By any chance are you a Randy Orton fan?  :grin:

Yes! What betrayed me? I guess that's my username..but Randy Orton wasn't my only inspiration. Actually my little sister suggested it to me. Maybe she heard it on TV or something, I don't know...

And you? Are you a Randy Orton fan?