Linguaholic

The secret to learning Kanji for beginners

1. What is Kanji?

Kanji is the kanji used in the Japanese writing system along with Hiragana and Katakana. Learning Kanji for beginner that Japanese people are using now include Chinese characters imported from China and Chinese characters created by the Japanese.

dN-P7mUxG5ef0QRlZASVgMSpgJG6wNwoawaiXxQAMGEs1akH7bbgfcvUmID4H53TJWD3S-NHDyKxp4DYLTGvHeD6mD1XtekT68t7yXxMVQcb4ABF86IfsAvdDhZ5ZZiFSzxzv6r9

2. Why learn Kanji?

Japanese has many homophones but different meanings, it is necessary to rely on Kanji to determine the meaning of the word.

Currently in Japan, the names of stations, shops or signs are mostly written in Kanji, so learning Kanji is essential if you want to travel or live in Japan.

Studying well Kanji, you will be able to read and translate Japanese documents well, because Kanji accounts for 70% of the content of Japanese articles or documents.

Although necessary, learning kanji for beginners is not easy at all. Today, I would like to share some effective ways to learn Kanji drawn by myself after studying Kanji

3. Learning with software

If you've ever learned about effective Learning Kanji for beginners methods, you probably already know the flashcard method. I have tried this method before, and from my personal perspective it is quite boring and ineffective for me.

Instead, I choose to study on the phone, the web is both fun and convenient. If you are proficient in technology, you will easily find effective Kanji learning apps on your phone. If you are not proficient in technology, you can use it directly on the website. When I found out, I know this product is both supported on mobile applications and has a convenient web version that has been researched and built by a team of experts from countries, Asian countries and throughout Asia. u. The most interesting point in this Japanese language learning software is that you can study, entertain and specially take the free trial exam. You are curious, but you can try it right now: Learn Japanese Kanji

HQaLxnKVMqibFzm1pyk_pjayQkxMx4XRAaMSmOCIhzkEgZCMKCklDsp9SC6ePMuhEjy7H16GHNjGBTWs-YNvTrqHfSJTnBqaPdcoGqnLNkitnuqzA8iWo4BfL5CX270DJbyU2gEc

4. Learning and associating

Since Kanji is a hieroglyph, the way to learn Chinese characters in Japanese is also interesting. Hieroglyphs are words of the ancients seeing things and things and rewriting them, describing them in their own way of thinking and imagination. Therefore, one of the tips for learning Kanji for beginners is to imagine and compare Kanji according to things and phenomena in real life. This way the kanji will be imprinted more deeply in your brain than just learning rote as you normally do. There are quite a few good books to help you supplement your Kanji learning by this association: "Remember the Kanji" by James Heisig or "Kanji Pict-O-Graphix" by Michael Rowley.

• 4 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!