Linguaholic

UX Research Survey - Making Lanugage Learning Process More Engaging & Efficient

Hello Linguaholics! My name's Mitchell. I speak US English, Latin American Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese. In addition to being a fellow linguaholic, I also am very interested in product design and educational solutions.

I'm in the process of completing a UX Design and Research Certification and currently am conducting a survey for my capstone project focused on designing a solution to make the foreign language learning experience more engaging and effective.

If you have 1-2 minutes to spare, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the below screener survey that anyone, regardless of how extensive or traditional your foreign language learning experiences, can complete to help guide this project that I'm very passionate about.

All of your answers will remain completely confidential and you do not need to participate beyond this survey if you don't want to.

Note - Please answer questions based on the foreign language that you've been studying longest, whether or not that is Spanish or another language.

Survey: https://forms.gle/a8PXPZYzpk8pcLPT7

Thank you so much for your help!
- Mitchell