Linguaholic

Hello Everyone I am Amy :)

xxxxxx

Dear Amy

Thank you for joining linguaholic.com

You are studying Korean? That's great. Feel free to share some knowledge in the Korean sub forum :=)

See you in the forums. Hope you will have fun here!

Thanks everybody for your warmth welcome! Well, I am studying Korean language for 6 months already since I came here to Korea..I do hope I can share some knowledge about it if I am already well versed in the language. Me too I want to learn other language after this if I have still have the time and the opportunity..Again thanks for welcoming me to the forum  :smile:

To compare each other, Korean language is entirely different from Japanese language. Learning Korean is not that easy and the reason why I am studying this is because I just married a Korean late last year and it is part of the requirements of my stay here in their country. Only few people speaks English here that is why I really have to learn it seriously. Other people say that the Japanese language is much easier and that is according to my cousin who is married to a Japanese.

Welcome to linguaholic Amy, there's a good reason to learn a language, moving to the country!  :grin:Are you in North or South Korea?

Yes it is true that one good reason why someone wants to study a language is if one is moving to another country like me. Learning the language of another country is not that easy but in the long run when you are well versed about it you can already adapt to their conversations. Well, I hope in due time I will be fluent already in Hangeul to make my life easier for me here in their place.

Thanks again guys! Well I hope that I will really learn from this site as well as other members of this forum who wants to study and learn a new language. Learning is a continuous process of educating oneself and I do always believe in that..

Hey Amy! It's great to see that you are living in Korea and even married to a Korean! Chukkahamnida! Even I had gone to South Korea earlier this year for an International Summer Program. I'd be glad if you could help me out with the language now that you are living there :)