Linguaholic

Kanji Alive

I found a fun site today! As you might have guessed, it's devoted to kanji and I think it's pretty awesome.

http://app.kanjialive.com/

The one thing I dislike about it is that there is no kanji list, only the search function. However, the site has stroke orders, meanings, readings, example compounds, radicals, mmnemonics... I think I might be in love.

A pretty neat site. I love that it gives you the stroke orders because the book I currently use doesn't provide them.

Also pretty interesting to see what grade the Kanji is taught in XD

Pretty decent website. I like the simple and clean look of it. Stroke order diagram for all the characters is really useful as well. Gonna bookmark this page straight away. Thank you for sharing this awesome resource.

• 3 months later...

Hi @Czarownica,

I saw found your post about Kanji alive on Google. I'm one of the site's developers. Please feel free to contact me directly or reply below with a description of the search problem you had with the web app. I'll see if I can sort it out.

To everyone else following this thread - we're very keen to get feedback from users of the web app. Your comments, criticism or even praise (!) are always welcome.

cheers,

Arno

Hi @Czarownica,

I saw found your post about Kanji alive on Google. I'm one of the site's developers. Please feel free to contact me directly or reply below with a description of the search problem you had with the web app. I'll see if I can sort it out.

To everyone else following this thread - we're very keen to get feedback from users of the web app. Your comments, criticism or even praise (!) are always welcome.

cheers,

Arno

That's what I call 'Real & Active Support'. Well done Kintopp:=) I hope you are enjoying linguaholic.com  :grin: I am sure Czarownica will get back at you and will let you know what kind of problems she faced when using the search function on your page. Your website is really by the way! We like it :cool: