Linguaholic

What words just roll of your tongue naturally

lovemwaf

There are many words that roll of my tongue easily, both in english and spanish.  There are several words in both languages that don't do so much, like for example: credibilidad, absorcion, teeth, booth, tooth, etc.    It would be so hard to name them all, but I general I have no problem with the pronunciation of a word, as long as there is no a ''th'' sound in the ending.

This may sound silly, but I have always loved hearing French people swear. "Sacre bleu!" and "Tabarnac!" and "J'men calice!" It just sounds SO MUCH CLASSIER than English swearing, in my mind. (Sorry for the swearing, for the folks who can read and understand it..!)

I fall into the "absolutely" habit as well.  A lot of times I say "unbelievable" and it is not obviously me saying I don't believe the speaker, but more like "that's incredible".  I have also picked up "no doubt" somewhere since it isn't something I would have seen myself using frequently.

• 2 months later...

For me, I can not separate myself from the words "actually" and "man." I always say these two words when I'm talking to people like "Actually this or actually that" with "man" at every sentence. My female friends get annoyed sometimes because I call them "man" haha.

I have a few words that i just find amusing and flow out of my mouth real nice and easy....one of them is really....i just love that word

I think almost all words roll off my tongue naturally. I just have problems saying a few words that are somewhat convoluted. For example, methodological.  :cry: