Linguaholic

Linguaholic is now on Facebook ! Get us a LIKE please

linguaholic

Dear all

Just would like to inform all of you that linguaholic.com is now has its on Facebook Page. Please show some love there and give us a LIKE if you enjoy this forum here! Thank you for all of your support.

The direct link to the Facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/linguaholix

:karate:

Well done! I'm going to promote this to my translator and linguist friends!

• 1 month later...

I see you're now at 660 likes on Facebook, that's great. I think you should post more links that will direct more people to this wonderful forum on the Facebook page so that we all help each other learn new languages and appreciate the languages we already know.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news about being on Facebook, its a terrific venue for increasing your visibility on the internet, it won't be long before you are getting tons of "likes".  This is a fascinating site and one that I have learned a lot from.  The vast majority of posts are thoughtful and well written which is great to see.

• 1 month later...

Done! I see more than 600 likes already! Well done!  It's the only social media I've got so I can't follow you on twitter or google + ... Oh I forgot, I do have Pinterest but I don't really do anything with it... :smile:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice to see this wonderful forum getting bigger and better! I would also recommend a twitter account for this forum, the bigger the social media presence the better for anything nowadays. Hope we reach a hundred like soon.

• 4 weeks later...

How awesome! I look forward to communicating with members via facebook.Look forward to the discussions on facebook as well.Hope all continues to be well for everyone.Peace and Love.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, good for you! I was actually wondering if you have a Facebook page, or whether you are on twitter or maybe Google +. It is a great way to expend, since this is a great forum to learn, share and get to know about languages. Good job and I will certainly go straight to Facebook and give you my like.

• 2 months later...

I just contributed to your community with a like as well! I will try to spread the word about your forums, as I have a few friends interested in learning new languages as well.

3 hours ago, Carter said:

I just contributed to your community with a like as well! I will try to spread the word about your forums, as I have a few friends interested in learning new languages as well.

Thank u!

• 6 months later...

Well this is good news and I will definitely go right over there and give you a LIKE.  I am not the biggest Facebook user out there anymore, but I still dabble and I do think that it is still a good way to network and get your name out there.  Especially with the online route that all the language learning is taking, and for good reason, it just makes sense to get on these sites and go nuts.  Should be fun, and thanks for sharing.

• 4 weeks later...