Linguaholic

Linguaholic is now on Facebook ! Get us a LIKE please

linguaholic

Dear Community

We are still working hard every day to make linguaholic.com an even better forum/place for language learning enthusiasts. We now also have our own Facebook page and it would be nice if you could show some love for it and LIKE the page if you are actually enjoying this forum as much as we do.

the direct link to the facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/linguaholix

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Ah, awesome, you're on Facebook! Facebook can be a pain in the butt, but honestly, I tend to receive a company or community much better when they're easily found in social media sites. I think it's because I can see the people that are linked to them, and get a feel for the atmosphere that it might present.

Is there a twitter account, too? It might be cool to tweet a little lesson per day! Or to copy and paste one post from here that fits within 140 characters that might be interesting on it's own. For example, I just found out that English is considered to be the easiest to learn by this forum ... If I were trying to learn English, and found that, I would definitely stick around here.

Keep up the great work with the site. Let me know if you need any help!

Thank you for the helpful advice jcannon!

Yes, we are on twitter as well. On top of the page on the left side you should see the little twitter symbol. if you click on it, you will get to the linguaholic twitter site. :grin:

Nice! Is twitter next? Having a strong social media appearance will help build the forums a lot.

There's a Twitter account, check the other sticky. It's over at https://twitter.com/linguaholic1, although there's not much on it thus far.

Traffic is always a plus. I liked from my account. What is the vast majority of the content going to be? It'd be nice to see all sorts of different quotes, idioms, and the like on the page.

That is exactly what we have in mind, bradman1313. We might come up with some different things as well. Stay tuned  :grin:

That is cool beans. I would love it if you could share the number of members prior to social media promotion and then (say a month or two later) the inevitable increase. The numbers never lie. I am always curious how much Facebook/Twitter helps any business create a community let alone this forum building one up.

Good to know that you are on FaceBook now. I had a look at the page and gave it a like! A friend also made a comment. I am relatively new to this forum but I am glad to be here. The discussions are interesting and it's good to find other people who are interested in the nuances of language.

The first thing I will do is to like Linguaholic once I log in to my facebook account. I see this as a great step to improving the way people know and use the English language. I have had lots of friends in Facebook who don't Understand the best approach to speak and write good English. And as I help them like this page I believe they would benefit greatly.

Of course, all these frills is going to make a way for its success. Now a days every single person is connected to social media site like Facebook, twitter and Google+. I think we should forecast our forum as much as possible and so I am going to invite all of my friends to get connected.