Linguaholic

Language Chat: The Future of Language Learning. A Combined Cloud AI Tech from Amazon, MS Azure & Google to help you learn to speak languages without complexity. Language Chat allows you to easily learn 14-16 languages 10x faster by chatting, listening & speaking with the power of Cloud AI Technologies.

Get a free lifetime subscription here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/languagechat

promo-Image-KS4-3-live-on-kickstarter.thumb.jpg.d913c40cda9e1bde03308da5fe8f865c.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By elenajade
      Do you want to learn new language using one of the most useful free translation app? How about translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa? The all new English to Spanish dictionary and translator app is an ideal option for you. Simply enter any words and sentences in English and hit the translate to Spanish button to get accurate results. Learn how to speak the Spanish vocabulary words using the voice output and get things done easily without any communication barrier.Try English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish today!

Features of English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish
      - Simple, easy and convenient free translator apps UI/UX
      - Appealing and clutter-free Spanish to English translation app layout
      - Translate English words, sentences or phrases into accurate Spanish translation conveniently
      - Build your Spanish vocabulary by using app in your free time or during your travel time
      - Translate to Spanish with the hit of a button and get accurate results
      - Copy/paste saved words from clipboard, translate into Spanish
      - Learn new language conveniently and freely
      - Save your English to Spanish dictionary and use it later for more learning

• By Lipy
      New language learning app www.lipy.cc offers german french and spenish

• By bribkiss
      Bonjour tout le monde !
      I just wanted to Introduce my website where you’ll find French lessons for free, with exercises. I hope it helps you learn.
      Please check it out and do not hesitate to leave a comment. It’ll help me produce a better content for you. 
      https://www.learnfrenchwithchanty.com/
      Merci!
    • By bribkiss
      Bonjour tout le monde!
      My name is Chantal and I am a  Language lover. I speak French, English and a bit of Spanish. I also started learning Chinese but it’s a bit difficult but i am not going to give up. I am a French native speaker.
      I am both a language learner and a French teacher. I teach online students who want to learn French and I have a website where you can learn for free. www.learnfrenchwithchanty.com
      I hope to learn more here and help other people in their language learning.

À bientôt!
    • By Lecturer
      Veteran Reading Teacher Reveals Proven Formula That Enables Any Parent To Set The Foundation For Their Child To Achieve Reading Success

Having it... Gives Children the Skill And Confidence to Succeed And Achieve Full Potential.

Not Having it... Can Lead To A Lifetime Of Struggles With Reading And Underachievement...

⏬⏬⏬⏬
      Click here

Best regards  
The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...