Linguaholic

Language Learning Products Review Section

seville009

I was thinking about maybe incorporating a review section for products that users can use to assist with their language education. It could be a comprehensive list of free courses as well as purchased courses, DVDs, books and audio. I'm not sure what would work better but here are some ideas. At first I thought that every language section could have their own product review section. Then I thought that maybe there could be just one section for products organized by language. I'm not sure what would flow better for this forum or if this is even possible. Well there's my idea! Thanks by the way for this forum because it is awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I like the idea of a review section. It would be fairly easy for me to implement this kind of forum. As linguaholic.com has already a massive amount of (sub)forums, I guess a general review forum would be more appropriate! We could do one general section for all the reviews and see how it goes and then at a later point, I could still move the threads according to the language. What do you think about that? :doubtful: