Linguaholic

Katakana Writing Practice Sheets

• 2 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Katakana has always amazed and interested me but let us just say that I never had the courage to learn it because of my friends. They always complain of how difficult it is, and that it takes a lot of time to practice this type of handwriting. Now, I am suddenly wondering how long it would take to learn Katakana. What would be the shortest amount of time possible to learn the basics of it, and would these sheets speed up the process?

Katakana has always amazed and interested me but let us just say that I never had the courage to learn it because of my friends. They always complain of how difficult it is, and that it takes a lot of time to practice this type of handwriting. Now, I am suddenly wondering how long it would take to learn Katakana. What would be the shortest amount of time possible to learn the basics of it, and would these sheets speed up the process?

Don't listen to your frieeeends! Katakana is in no way more difficult than hiragana. It has the same number of characters as hiragana and their shapes are not any more difficult, really. It's all in your mind :P It's possible to learn katakana in one afternoon.

Sheets are always useful, because you need to practice writing as well as reading, so you can either try writing all the characters on paper or help yourself with some sheets.