Linguaholic

How to write an essay ?

write.PNG.5d18fb045ab62f398b9d45a44f4c2b3e.PNG                                        

Hello;

Generally people write essay for exams such as IELTS or They write for school tasks. I give some advices for essay writers. I write step by step and give some sample.

If you wonder how to write an essay and trips, you can look at that.

https://lifeguardfish.blogspot.com/2020/01/how-to-write-essay-with-samples-for.html 

• 2 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 1 month later...

To write a good university essay you have to make your message clear. This means organizing your key points, supporting them with a series of evidence-based arguments, and wrapping it all up at the end so the reader knows what they've learned. To do this well, you need to take the reader's perspective.Once you have defined the purpose of your essay, it's time to brainstorm. Don't choose just one topic right of the bat. Take some time to consider, contrast and weight your options.

• 10 months later...

For some, writing an essay is as easy as sitting down at a computer and starting typing. But it takes a lot more planning to write an essay successfully. If you have never written an essay before, or if you find it difficult to write and want to improve your skills, it is recommended that you follow several important steps in the essay writing process.

For example, to write an essay, you must:

1.decide which essay to write
2.brainstorm your topic
3.research the topic
4.choose the writing style
5.develop a thesis
6.sketch your essay
7.write your essay
8.edit your text to check spelling and grammar

While this sounds like a lot of steps for writing a simple essay, if you follow them, you should write more successful, clear, and coherent essays.

Just now, TaylorAli said:

For some, writing an essay is as easy as sitting down at a computer and starting typing. But it takes a lot more planning to write an essay successfully. If you have never written an essay before, or if you find it difficult to write and want to improve your skills, it is recommended that you follow several important steps in the essay writing process.

For example, to write an essay, you must:

1.decide which essay to write
2.brainstorm your topic
3.research the topic
4.choose the writing style
5.develop a thesis
6.sketch your essay
7.write your essay
8.edit your text to check spelling and grammar

While this sounds like a lot of steps for writing a simple essay, if you follow them, you should write more successful, clear, and coherent essays.

Thanks, Taylor! This is a really good plan. Everyone writes about brainstorming, but I do not fully understand what it means? Drink twelve cups of coffee?

Just now, Cathy Bailey said:

Thanks, Taylor! This is a really good plan. Everyone writes about brainstorming, but I do not fully understand what it means? Drink twelve cups of coffee?

Brainstorming, a method of finding a solution to a problem through the expression of ideas. Brainstorming has its own characteristics - participants express many ideas (including the most incredible ones), are not immediately discussed, all the more criticized, and then the most interesting and promising options are selected from the list. You can do the same! Just figure out the most unlikely ideas. But there are also difficult situations. For example, I am now writing my first novel, and it is quite difficult for me because I don’t know any good writing techniques. If you are interested in writing an essay yourself, you can take a look at this https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/did-hamlet-truly-love-ophelia/ it helped me a lot! When I started myself.
You must clearly understand that you must not reinvent the wheel! That much has already been invented. All you have to do is put it all together since you like it.
Therefore, use brainstorming to create a creative idea. Your idea!

• 2 months later...

As far as my experience tells me, in order to write a good essay, you first need to look at what essays other students are writing. When I wrote a modest proposal essay I was confused. I found a website https://samploon.com/free-essays/a-modest-proposal/ where I looked at essays on the topic and found some good ideas for my own essay. I used essay examples I found as templates for my paper. 

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, bro. And thanks for sharing with some helpful information with us. I think there few steps to write A+essay:

1. Pick A Topic.
  2. Brainstorm Your Ideas.
  3. Write The Body, Then The Introduction.
  4. Write The Conclusion.
  5. Add The Finishing Touches.

Also there good lifehack for students :) When i choose the topic for my essay, next what i am doing is i am searching for sample essays of my topic. For example last essay that i wrote was about - Novel ”Lord of the Flies” by William Golding. And i just found here good essay on this topic - https://blablawriting.net/internal-and-external-conflicts-in-the-novel-lord-of-the-flies-by-william-golding-essay

But better do not copy all sample, as it can be plagiarized, so i just recommend you to make your own paper, but with using some text from these samples.