Linguaholic

It is a new member

charahome

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Welcome to the forum! I would like to advise checking both of them out and see which one feels better for you. A long time ago I started to learn French but found I just didn't mesh well with it at the time. I want to go back to it eventually but I'm learning Japanese now. Can I ask how else will you be learning the language other than just this forum?

Welcome to the forum! I would like to advise checking both of them out and see which one feels better for you. A long time ago I started to learn French but found I just didn't mesh well with it at the time. I want to go back to it eventually but I'm learning Japanese now. Can I ask how else will you be learning the language other than just this forum?

I am looking into getting Rosetta stone full version. Currently, I am doing the basics with the android app. I am testing the waters with Italian and French as well. So far, very basic, but I am learning it and it helps a lot with pronunciation.

I would choose Italian because it is a bit more out there and different. Have a look in the French and Italian sub-sections for a better insight.

Thank you for your comment and suggestions. I have looked in the different sections and am getting acquainted with them. I am so new at both languages, that only understand very very basic terms.

I have seen that Italian is very similar to Spanish, so it looks like it will be the easiest of the two to learn.

Welcome to the forum, you are probably at the right place for this. I would personally choose Italian myself, but it's a matter of preference. I suggest you look into them both, play around with it, and decide.

Thank you for the advise, and I have decided to start Italian. After reviewing both languages, I found that Italian is a great fit for me right now. The words are similar to spanish, and i find myself understanding much more than I expected.

I hope by next year this time, I am a fluent speaker and writer of the language. Thank you again.