Linguaholic

Excellent list of online resources for learning Irish Gaelic

BWL

This is a blog by Benny the Irish polyglot. He has an incredible blog with a lot of language learning tips as well as a lot of information for language fanatics like us!

http://www.fluentin3months.com/irish-language/

Irish is not the only language he speaks fluently, of course!

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been through resources and apps and found a lot of false starts. My school's registrar is Irish, and speaks Gaelic fluently, and none of the apps I found passed her test as "actually what Irish people say". This is a big help.

• 1 month later...

I know it isn't exactly an online thing but do you guys and gals know where could I find a smart phone application that can help me learn Gaelic?

• 2 months later...

Thanks for this link! I think this is going to be a big help for me learning to at least read and write Irish Gaelic better by making it easier to learn the basic grammatical rules of the language a bit easier. it's the spelling that tends to be the hardest part and not know the words and language are arranged for indicating certain ideas. It's a bit different than most other languages I have ever tried to learn.