Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By MiguelTorres
      Hi everyone!! this is my first article, so it is important to say that this document might be with a lot of mistakes or syntax errors. I´m going to write about educational topics and I hope this will help you. Enjoy it and give some advices after reading my essay
      There are different kind of Learning´s methods, so I’m going to talk about a specific one. The learning´s method with taking the mainly ideas and comprehension reading. After that we can use mnemotechnic to increase your retention.  
      The method of comprehension is important for those people that are used to use deduction abilities. This is particular way to think from a general view to a specific thing of a topic.
      If you have a general overview from a topic you are going to prefer to learn with comprehension method than rote method because you are going to take many ideas from your text and it means that there are more content to process and for memorize, in contrast to inference abilities. The last one is easier to memorize because you think with a very particular element from the content.  
       The comprehension method as a mainly method for learning is a good advice if you are on the university. Whether you have to study a lot of information; you need to link your ideas with more efficient thinking and understood quickly the main idea from the paragraph to save time and read more.  There are a few advices from get on with more effectivity. To start you should analyze all the content from the lecture, then make some questions about the topic. After that, do a lecture deeply and more focus on the main ideas. Finally underline the primary and secondary ideas from each paragraph and make an overview saying, like a casual conversation, all the ideas that you remember from the text.  
      To complement you can use Mnemotechnics’ method to memorize quickly and easier for your mint, using a sentence to remember all the important ideas. If you understand the content from the lecture and do all the steps from comprehension lecture you will be enjoy with the results and a get better didactical method to study quicker and deeper.  
      So, that´s it remembers to comment or reply down the chart and if you like the topic and I would talk about the same topic with more details and features.  Give me five stars if your like or if not don´t worry I will improve.   Thank you guys, i will see you soon !!
    • By LearnTagalogWithMe
      Kumusta?

I'm happy to be here! Oh by the way, I'm Rico and I would like to offer my knowledge to those people who would love to learn Tagalog with me. If so, you can contact me. Maraming salamat!

P.S: I have just realized that I can use my gift to help myself financially, since I'm still a student.
    • By spanishlover
      Learn basic Spanish to help you connect with the growing Hispanic and Latino population in your area. The best and fastest way to learn Spanish easy today is through an interactive audio/visual learning site.
      READ MORE ABOUT THIS

• By Prsagar
      Hello! You're looking to learn French language This is for you your learn Free and getting this beneficiary's
      Read an exciting story in your desired language and in this way learn the most important vocabulary for daily conversations quickly and easily. Listen to the exciting story as an audio book! Get used to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening skills!
      Click here's it's free

Start talking actively and using the learned vocabulary! Learn to use your desired language assiduously and to speak it fluently!Language training of each lesson, you will be accompanied by our thrilling history and thus learn new vocabulary and grammar with ease.

+15 Audio files
      With the numerous audio files you become accustomed to the correct pronunciation and improve your listening comprehension!
      Early success and fast results 

With NLS you just need ten minutes a day to learn the language of your choice. In a few weeks you will already be able to hold short conversations. 
      Click here more information about it's free (NOPE)
    • By Pomme_de_Gavin
      Salut! I'm probably more lazy than most, but I've always struggled with remembering vocabulary. I took French in high school and college, and have had an "on and off again" relationship with practicing ever since. There's always so many things I want to do, and French ends up taking a backseat.

I'm a developer, so me and a few friends made a free chrome extension to fix this. It immerses you in French or Spanish vocabulary on any website you visit. It's a pretty cool way to pick up new words, and it's really subtle, so you can keep it on for months at a time - and stay up to date with your vocab forever! We'd love it if you gave it a shot and let us know how we could make it even better for language learners

Check it out here! www.usefluent.co