Linguaholic

i want to improve my english.

lara

Hi i'm lara. My mother tongue is turkish, i want to improve my english and i am currently studying russian and german. I also want to start learning japanese or polish or chinese. If you interested text me. I can teach you turkish or we can improve our english. 

Just now, lara said:

Hi i'm lara. My mother tongue is turkish, i want to improve my english and i am currently studying russian and german. I also want to become to learn japanese or polish or chinese. If you interested text me. I can teach you turkish or we can improve our english. 

hey lara, nice to have you here on Linguaholic.

As a first step, you could join our Discord Server. There, you can chat with many native speakers in all kinds of languages: German, Russian, French, English & much more. 

We are waiting for you there.

Best, 

Linguaholic.

PS: Here is the link to join: https://discord.gg/D2YDtAh   (it's completely free and very easy to use. You can also use voice/video chat in there if you want). 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi ! My name is Cavin and I came from China, I know it is quite late but here is my warm suggestion for new people who have the same question in mind. My English was so bad, so I came to learn English at Big Ben Academy. At first, I can only speak a few English words such as "I am fine." and "Thank you". But now, I am able to speak English fluently ! All the staff at Big Ben Academy are so nice and caring, they have helped me to go through a lot of challenges while learning English. So I would suggest you to learn English at Big Ben Academy ! They are now doing online classes as well, you can learn anywhere, anytime. Check this out https://bigben.academy/ ! 

• 4 months later...

Hello, I speak English and Russian, I can help you to improve your English skills
Also, I think, that the best option to learn English is through reading and writing skills
I am writing essays on random topics and using this resource as extra help
https://blablawriting.net/essay-examples/great-expectations

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot!  I am a first year college student in Florida and this information is important to me because it makes the learning process easier. For my part, I can advise custom research paper writing www.aussiessay.com/research-paper-writing/ - this is one of the most reliable online services that I turned to - everything was done on time without plagiarism and using real sources