Linguaholic

Bonjour tous!

Hello everyone,

I’m going to try and make this as brief as possible. I am a graduate in Modern Languages (namely French and Spanish, which I have since my school days) and I also have a basic understanding of Italian.

I aspire to be a polyglot and I hope to encounter fellow linguists in my quest to achieve this.

35 minutes ago, Dieunofantastique said:

Hello everyone,

I’m going to try and make this as brief as possible. I am a graduate in Modern Languages (namely French and Spanish, which I have since my school days) and I also have a basic understanding of Italian.

I aspire to be a polyglot and I hope to encounter fellow linguists in my quest to achieve this.

Welcome Dieunofantastique. Nice to have you here on Linguaholic!

Would you like to chat with fellow language enthusiasts and polyglots from all over the world? If yes, join us on our Discord Chat Server: https://discord.gg/EpEagaz

See you there!

Kind regards,

Lingua

• 2 weeks later...

I had about four years of Italian language education during my younger years. Due to taking part in a student exchange program with students in Padua, I still know how to swear a bit and am able to order a pizza. That's about it. I admire your goal to be a polyglot. I'm working to that goal as well. I only got an AA in Japanese though and got my BA (and work towards a Masters) in a totally different field though -- primarily due to economic reasons.

Good luck on your studies. Hope you'll have a real commencement.