Linguaholic

Free download, effective Spelling Game - FrozenAlien

Are you spending a lot of time teaching your kids spelling? Have you misspelled words in professional emails? Quick test, which of the following is correct: accomodate or accommodate? If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then this is the game for you!

*FEATURES*
1. Around 1200 words Library (Chinese Translation Provided)
The words are suitable for kids aged 4 to 8 years old. They can learn based on their pace and age. Thus, it is very efficient for home based learning especially this moment. Another 1200 words for kids aged 9 to 12 will be available soon.

2. Customisable Spelling List
Create your own spelling list with words that you want to learn. You only have to key in all the words that you want your kids to learn in the spelling list. Then, your kids are ready to learn on their own!

3. 300 Commonly Misspelled Words (With Chinese Translation Provided)
Improve your spelling with these 300 commonly misspelled words. These words are commonly used in daily communication. Complete this 300 commonly misspelled words feature to avoid any awkward misspelled words in professional context or daily communication in future.

4. Accurate Pronunciation
Improve your communication by learning to pronounce words accurately. With a slow motion reading speed in the game, you will be able to learn perfect pronunciation.

5. Funny And Cute Stickers
Collect adorable stickers for free! More stickers to come in new updates

6. It is free!

FrozenAlien Apple App Store link – https://apps.apple.com/my/app/frozenalien/id1495573343

Thank you for your time.

icon.png

• 2 years later...

Thank you very much for the useful information. I think it will be useful for many of us to play such games. I have never been good at spelling. Besides, I can make a mistake even in the simplest work. It happens due to my poor performance at school. Therefore, I decided to study one rule a day. I often do it with the help of difference-between.net. Btw, will this app always be free? Or you plan to take a certain hee soon. How many embedded ads are there? I hope it won't be so.