Linguaholic
Accredited Online TEFL
  • Similar Content

• By WindyCityLuis
      Hello everyone, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Luis. I am currently studying to become a UX/UI Designer, and I am seeking individuals with experience with learning vocabulary using educational or flashcard apps. I am building my own, and I would love to learn from your expertise. If that sounds like you and you would be willing to speak to me for 15 - 20 minutes online, please fill out my twenty-second form, and I will get back to you! Or, if you know someone, please share this message with them. Thank you so much! 

Respectfully, 
      Luis
    • By JorgeFDJ
      tengo que hacer un reported speech y todo bien, lo malo que el profesor en clase nos enseño con oraciones sencillas como:
      I asked Pepito what his favorite kind of music was, and he answered that his favorite kind of music was Rock and Roll.
      El tema es que tengo que hacerlo con este párrafo: 
      When you first sat down with Kevin to discuss the character of Wanda Maximoff, was this always in the planning for the character? Or are you surprised by the character's evolution?  Elizabeth Olsen: No, it wasn't. This was something I found out about right after Infinity War came out. It was not something I could have predicted, but I am so happy that it happened, because it was the greatest job.
      The rule is: present simple change to past simple Simple past change to past perfect    Present perfect = Past perfect
      I wrote this so i'm not sure if I did it correctly.
      The interviewer asked Elizabeth Olsen When she first had sat down with Kevin to discussed the character of Wanda Maximoff, was that always in the planning for the Character? or is she surprised by the character's evolution, and she answered that it wasn't. that was something she had found out about right after Infinity War came out. It was not something she could had predicted, but she is so happy that it had happened, because it was greatest job.
      any hero? 
    • By jalee.brera
      HI there! 
      I am starting my new business - I make nice fine woman clothes - and I would like to sell on the internet. I am making my new brand, which is my name, and I would like a tagline more creative than "hand crafted in Italy". 
      I used to put "abiti per vivere" in italian, but does the literal translation in English, "Dress to Live", make sense?

Thank you everybody... if you may gift me of some help.   :-)

Cheers :-) !

• By InvisiBella
      Hi! I'm looking for a book with as many Japanese stories in it as I can find. I don't know how to look it up properly; every time I've tried it doesn't show what I'm looking for. I want it to be a book at least an inch thick, like how some authors will compile a bunch of folks stories and legends together in different cultures, but I want it to be Japan-focused. I want it written in Japanese, so I can familiarize myself with all the history and mythology. I also want it to have more literal translations, if possible. I really want to work on my kanji retention and learn more about Japan this way. Please help me! All suggestions are appreciated!!
    • By Mikala
      Hola no sé si debo escribir en español o ingles pero espero poder encontrar alguien en linea que sabe espanol. Es duro conocer personas que hablar la idioma en mi locacion. Si hay es alguien que quiere ayudar, por favor me informa.
      Lo siento si mi español es terriblé.