Linguaholic

Where can I find JLPT vocabulary resources?

broknkyboard

Have you heard about this website here?

http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/

It has the vocabulary for all the JLPT levels, hiragana and katakana charts, audio files and much more. I guess this is what you are searching for.

• 3 weeks later...

I also use the one posted above  by linguaholic. At the same time, I also go to the Japan Foundation to study. Do you have one where you live? I also use the Mimi kara oboeru series.

If you have an iPhone, you can download the imiwa application, it lists all the kanji according to JLPT level with stroke instructions too.

Good luck!  :laugh:

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the link to the website, linguaholics! I was just going to post about some tips for the JLPT.  I plan on taking it next year, and will probably start studying soon.  Plan on buying books after the holiday and going through any helpful websites daily.

This is the first time for me to see this particular site.  Though I am not taking the JLPT anytime soon, this will be a good refresher site.  I will have to take Elementary Nihongo 2 and 3 classes before I am eligible to take the JLPT N5, but I have to be proficient not only in grammar, but also in reading, writing, and listening.

Edited by AExAVF

• 4 weeks later...

If you have a smartphone, there are also apps that you can download that will help you review vocabulary. Simply type in "JLPT N__" and you'll find tons of free resources. 

• 1 month later...

The JLPT is this coming Sunday in Japan. Gah, I'm not looking forward to being in that room again for that many hours taking the test. :(

This will be my second time taking N1. Those reading articles are always a headache! What are all you guys planning to take? I also recommend the site Memrise for anyone wanting to review vocabulary. Lots of good decks there!

I would like to try JLPT for once, but the only location in the Benelux (which is Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg combined) was cancelled, and the one in Germany was fully booked. :(

Maybe next June then.

I took the N3 in June and it was way too easy for me. I passed it with almost perfect marks. I think I need to take a slightly higher level next time. I didn't sign up for this upcoming one though because I haven't been studying XD