Linguaholic

New here!

Expressionism

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey Expressionism

Welcome to Linguaholic.com!

This forum is still very new, that is why some sections are still rather empty. However, we try our best to fill those sections with valuable content. :grin: Why not help us in doing so?

If you have questions about Chinese, I will be glad to help you (I study Chinese at university).

regards

linguaholic

Hey Expressionism, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay as much as I do. Glad to have you. By the way, nice choice of a name.

About Mandarin, seemingly there are plenty of people here who study it rather seriously, it's an intimidating and hard language, I am sure, and besides some basic phrases I haven't been able to handle it in a serious matter myself, but good luck and hope you succeed with your linguistic goals!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've studied basic Mandarin in a classroom setting, but I've forgotten most of it by now, so I only remember some things like tones and pinyin. It's not the #1 on my priority list for 2014, but I'd definitely like to study it more in-depth one day because it's a fascinating language.

However, we try our best to fill those sections with valuable content. :grin: Why not help us in doing so?

Of course, I'd be glad to! I think it depends somewhat on the demand for it, though, I don't know how many people are interested in those languages.

By the way, nice choice of a name.

Thank you!  :wink: