Linguaholic

TL Spanish, NL English. I'd like a partner to practice conversational Spanish with. I prefer to use Discord, but others also work. More info in the actual message.

Eva Cristal

Hi! I'm Eva. I'm taking Spanish online and I need a way to practice speaking. I'm in Spanish 3, but I had a gap year between 2 and 3 so I'm very rusty. I need someone proficient in English (and very patient) to practice with. Discord works best for me, but I can use Zoom, Skype, Hangouts, or Google Meet. If you're interested, please reply with which app you can use and I'll work it out. 

Have a nice day!

I recommend you use the Linguaholic Discord server then.
Most of the people are there instead of here, and the Spanish speaking community is huge by default, so it's very likely you'll find someone there.

All you have to do to join the Discord server is to click on the colourful banner right above the topic title.

• 2 months later...

Hi Eva Cristal, you have a pretty name, my Name is Vic, and I'm a Spanish Native speaker From Venezuela And we can have a fun conversation about culture, music movies  or the basics of Spanish in Spanish I'd like to use Skype or Whatsapp.. so if you'd like let me know I hope you learn Spanish uick ans easily.