Linguaholic

New categories

I absolutely agree. Think of it as a corner for linguistic exchanges. We could teach each other our native languages (or languages that we are fluent in). It is always more fun to learn languages in an interactive manner than reading from a boring textbook.

When I taught Malay to foreigners living and working in Malaysia, I noticed that they learnt quickly when they had questions of their own, when they took the effort to ask why this word is used or why this phrase is different from their own language, etc. It helps in the cognitive learning process.

As demanded, I created new subforums for teaching for every individual language. I hope that meets your requests! If not, please let me know!

I am happy you are willing to contribute to make this place even more awesome! Thank you so much for the suggestions.

As demanded, I created new subforums for teaching for every individual language. I hope that meets your requests! If not, please let me know!

I am happy you are willing to contribute to make this place even more awesome! Thank you so much for the suggestions.

Thanks for taking our opinions into consideration! It's pretty awesome that you've made this forum a real place for interactions and discussions on language-learning on all levels!

• 3 weeks later...