Linguaholic

University project - need your support

brennikl

Dear everyone,

I hope you are all doing well! I am Nik and I am from Germany. For university we are currently doing a project about languages for which I need your support.

Our mission is to create a social language platform which helps people like you to learn another language AND culture in a playful way. Once reached a certain language proficiency you can have your progress officially validated. If you are looking for new professional opportunities abroad, you can also find companies looking for people like you via the platform.

To sum it up, the platform should help you to facilitate integration into a new country and its society. We want to make this platform also available to the part of society with limited financial means.

For this I kindly ask you for 3min of your time and invite you to answer some questions in order to help us understand better your needs and wishes. Here is the link to our survey: https://forms.gle/jEjoeUN5PFEXzgb8A

Your support would be amazing! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Many thanks,

Nik

PS: Any help is always welcome. Therefore, feel free to share it with your friends and family.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

One problem with your questionnaire: the postal code area
1. is required.
2. only allows numbers.

The reason I say this is because I'm sure that a lot of people don't want to put in a postal code for privacy reasons (including myself), or you might live in a country where there are no postal codes at all, so I had to fill it up with 0's.
And only numbers is a problem for those who want to put in their postal code, but live in a country where postal codes consist of numbers and letters (one of your neighbouring countries is a big example of that).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_postal_codes

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, EstherGibbs said:

Hey! Your idea is cool, but are you sure that such platfom will become popular? We have so many different platforms nowadays, but if it

just a university project, then it's a cool one

Yes, I partly agree with you, but as I understood, that app will help to learn also a culture. And it makes it different

The project is indeed interesting. Do you really want to launch an app, or it's just a university project? I'm asking because I need to do something similar, but without making it real. Actually, the project I'm working on is about language learning, and it has two parts - theoretical and practical. With all that literature research, analyzing, and writing, I got help from https://edubirdie.com/cheap-research-papers because I have limited time, but now I'm working on practicals. I also created a questionnaire and will soon send it to students at my university. It has both open and closed questions, and I expect to get very detailed, which will tell me if it's possible to create a good language-learning app with such concurrency.

• 9 months later...

Your project sounds fascinating and promising, aiming to bridge languages, cultures, and professional opportunities. I appreciate your effort in creating a platform  essay writing service that promotes language learning and integration, especially for those with limited financial means. I've completed the survey and wish you the best of luck in your mission. I'll also consider sharing it with my network to support your cause.😐

• 4 weeks later...

Engaging a research paper writing service was a strategic decision that significantly improved my college experience. The college paper writing service:  write my essay service I selected adeptly balanced affordability with top-tier quality. This custom paper writing service not only met but exceeded my academic expectations while staying within my budget. For those seeking a reliable and budget-friendly solution, I wholeheartedly endorse this do my paper service. It has consistently proven to be a dependable ally, delivering academic assistance that upholds excellence without compromising financial practicality.

• 3 weeks later...

Without help in school it's very difficult right now. I have ordered essays several times on different platforms. I recommend paying attention to the resources where they provide a guarantee of quality and uniqueness of the text. It is important to choose proven and reliable sites to avoid problems with quality or deadlines. If you need to order a high quality essay online, I can recommend the site https://www.customwritings.com/order-essay.html . They offer essay writing services online with a guarantee of uniqueness and quality. Good luck with your assignments!

• 1 month later...

I wanted to share a thought on the power of inductive learning and how essay writing sites can be instrumental in enhancing writing skills. In this context, essay writing sites https://ibstudenthelp.com can play a valuable role in supporting and reinforcing these skills. They provide a platform for students to observe well-crafted writing, understand different writing styles, and gain exposure to diverse topics. This exposure, coupled with the active participation encouraged by inductive learning, contributes to a holistic improvement in writing proficiency over time.

• 2 weeks later...
Mobile slot games pgslotFor the pgslot online game camp, slot games played on mobile phones, this game camp is becoming very popular. Among people who like to play games An online mobile slots website from pgslot that has a beautiful format and graphics and has more than 150 slot games for sure and also has good game features.

สมัครยูฟ่าเบทรับเครดิตฟรี