Linguaholic

Learn Spanish Fast is amazing! It's perfect for someone like me who is a beginner and wants to learn something in a fun and easy way. And something i noticed, I started learning a language right when I started preparation for my exams that were going to start in a month. My memory worked insanely well. This app has a lot of images, audio, videos, explanations, basic, grammar, quizzes. 

If any other recommendation, please advice. Thank you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spanishtogo.mobile

also this is the website: https://www.spanishtogo.app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Engvarta
      The platform that comes to my mind when we talk about English fluency application is ENGVARTA & DUOLINGO. There are a large number of platforms that are there today. But I would suggest to you something that I’ve personally used and turned out to be effective.
      After using this app, one thing that I realized was “ I knew how to speak, but hesitated and never spoke.”
      What if I say, you have 15 minutes and the only thing you have to do is speak in English on a topic. You will hesitate. You will find a lack of words.
      English experts at Engvarta pushes you to the extent where there is no option left but only to Speak in English. They correct us wherever we make any mistake.
      What do you get :
      One to one conversation with English experts. Recording for correcting mistakes. Free vocabulary in your mails daily. A topic of your interest that you can speak on. The best part about it is, you can stay in your own comfort of your house and without giving too many details about yourself. You connect with the Expert.
      The next app is Duolingo
      Duolingo is one free application where you can learn English. It will help you with vocabulary and pronunciation. It is very easy to use and helps you to test yourself. It also gives the pictorial form of words.
    • By spanishlover
      Learn basic Spanish to help you connect with the growing Hispanic and Latino population in your area. The best and fastest way to learn Spanish easy today is through an interactive audio/visual learning site.
      READ MORE ABOUT THIS

• By spanishlover
      If you want to learn Spanish very fast, this article will outline some excellent techniques that are going to help you make sure that you do. Follow these five steps, and you will learn much faster than those who do not take the extra effort ... https://www.spanishtogo.app/2021/01/how-to-learn-spanish-fast-with-5-steps.html     women-2586042_960_720.webp
    • By elenajade
      Do you want to learn new language using one of the most useful free translation app? How about translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa? The all new English to Spanish dictionary and translator app is an ideal option for you. Simply enter any words and sentences in English and hit the translate to Spanish button to get accurate results. Learn how to speak the Spanish vocabulary words using the voice output and get things done easily without any communication barrier.Try English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish today!

Features of English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish
      - Simple, easy and convenient free translator apps UI/UX
      - Appealing and clutter-free Spanish to English translation app layout
      - Translate English words, sentences or phrases into accurate Spanish translation conveniently
      - Build your Spanish vocabulary by using app in your free time or during your travel time
      - Translate to Spanish with the hit of a button and get accurate results
      - Copy/paste saved words from clipboard, translate into Spanish
      - Learn new language conveniently and freely
      - Save your English to Spanish dictionary and use it later for more learning

• By alexthegrizzly
      Hey Linguaholics, 
      Few years back I moved to Barcelona with zero Spanish, after months of Duolingo + tutors, I made small progress, but grammar was always a bit of pain. 
      When covid hit, me and my biddy decided to improve our Spanish grammar and built tool for ourselves. It's a mix of theory and flash cards on steroids for grammar, with zero setup and optemised learning plan. 
      We will be launching it next week, but would love to know your feedback on if that might be a problem for you and if what we do resonates with it. Feel free ro drop any suggestions and feedback.
      http://grammargrizzly.com 

Thank you 
      Alex