Linguaholic

Learning´s methods ( essay ) HELP with corrections and mistakes on it

Hi everyone!! this is my first article, so it is important to say that this document might be with a lot of mistakes or syntax errors. I´m going to write about educational topics and I hope this will help you. Enjoy it and give some advices after reading my essay

There are different kind of Learning´s methods, so I’m going to talk about a specific one. The learning´s method with taking the mainly ideas and comprehension reading. After that we can use mnemotechnic to increase your retention.  

The method of comprehension is important for those people that are used to use deduction abilities. This is particular way to think from a general view to a specific thing of a topic.

If you have a general overview from a topic you are going to prefer to learn with comprehension method than rote method because you are going to take many ideas from your text and it means that there are more content to process and for memorize, in contrast to inference abilities. The last one is easier to memorize because you think with a very particular element from the content.  

The comprehension method as a mainly method for learning is a good advice if you are on the university. Whether you have to study a lot of information; you need to link your ideas with more efficient thinking and understood quickly the main idea from the paragraph to save time and read more.  There are a few advices from get on with more effectivity. To start you should analyze all the content from the lecture, then make some questions about the topic. After that, do a lecture deeply and more focus on the main ideas. Finally underline the primary and secondary ideas from each paragraph and make an overview saying, like a casual conversation, all the ideas that you remember from the text.  

To complement you can use Mnemotechnics’ method to memorize quickly and easier for your mint, using a sentence to remember all the important ideas. If you understand the content from the lecture and do all the steps from comprehension lecture you will be enjoy with the results and a get better didactical method to study quicker and deeper.  

So, that´s it remembers to comment or reply down the chart and if you like the topic and I would talk about the same topic with more details and features.  Give me five stars if your like or if not don´t worry I will improve.  :) Thank you guys, i will see you soon !!

• 5 months later...

I would advise you Grammarly https://www.grammarly.com/ in order to correct all grammatical errors in your essay or in any other papers, there you can find many tips on how to write correctly. When my son was asked to write a college essay on the Holocaust, we just grabbed free essay examples from experts here https://papersowl.com/examples/holocaust/. It can be seen that all the papers are written at a high level by professionals who know what they are doing.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Floren
      Online Languages ® Discord is a dedicated server hosting interactive language-related activities: learning, teaching, studying, translating and exchanging. We Offer: English, French, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish, Chinese  and much more.. 
      Hope you enjoy being a part of our highly active community!
      To join us you should follow these steps :
      1-You should install discord from the play store. 
      2-Then you sign up on discord .
      3-You will find symbol + with green color in the left side you click on that and you choose the last option 'join the a server. then you paste the link 
      ⬇️
      https://discord.gg/5TA3BGUuGR

• By Majul
      Online French courses OUT !
      From 2€/hour : book now your group / private lessons : on http://cours.demarchefle.com   Bonjour / Hello everyone,
      We are launching our new website providing French courses !
      Any student interested can click on the link above to have more information about how to process, what methodology we use, how and when you can take courses, etc.
      We are two native French teachers and we would like to give a maximum of students the opportunity to learn French online at a cheap price, after numerous talks with our foreign students these past years.
      We hope to see you soon !
      À bientôt.
    • By EvrSnc
      Hello linguaholics!
      I'm conducting a survey on Chinese language learners, to understand how we discover new words in the language.
      Your responses would really be invaluable to my Master thesis, which is centered around Chinese vocabulary learning and it's aimed at the creation of a prototype
      The survey shouldn't take more than 5-6 minutes of your time and it's completely anonymous.
      https://forms.gle/Gv7DmLMCiqFUbpU39
      If you have any comments or want to share your personal experience on discovering new vocabulary, we can also have a discussion here of course!
    • By Zach
      Spanish can be a really hard to learn but when your equiped right it can be much easier, in this text im going to propose you one of the best site to learn spanish in just a few day, is that cool ?!? The site is totally leagit and got more than 6000 student that are determinated to learn spanish. 
      Click here for more info (or the link below) and to learn spanish in a good environement with nice people! Que tengo un buen dia! 
      https://bit.ly/3tZO3gM
    • By Samin
      Hi, I would love to improve my English. If you can teach me please don’t hesitate to message me as I hope I can help you with persian too.