Linguaholic

The platform that comes to my mind when we talk about English fluency application is ENGVARTA & DUOLINGO. There are a large number of platforms that are there today. But I would suggest to you something that I’ve personally used and turned out to be effective.

After using this app, one thing that I realized was “ I knew how to speak, but hesitated and never spoke.”

What if I say, you have 15 minutes and the only thing you have to do is speak in English on a topic. You will hesitate. You will find a lack of words.

English experts at Engvarta pushes you to the extent where there is no option left but only to Speak in English. They correct us wherever we make any mistake.

What do you get :

• One to one conversation with English experts.
  • Recording for correcting mistakes.
  • Free vocabulary in your mails daily.
  • A topic of your interest that you can speak on.

The best part about it is, you can stay in your own comfort of your house and without giving too many details about yourself. You connect with the Expert.

The next app is Duolingo

Duolingo is one free application where you can learn English. It will help you with vocabulary and pronunciation. It is very easy to use and helps you to test yourself. It also gives the pictorial form of words.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EvrSnc
      Hello linguaholics!
      I'm conducting a survey on Chinese language learners, to understand how we discover new words in the language.
      Your responses would really be invaluable to my Master thesis, which is centered around Chinese vocabulary learning and it's aimed at the creation of a prototype
      The survey shouldn't take more than 5-6 minutes of your time and it's completely anonymous.
      https://forms.gle/Gv7DmLMCiqFUbpU39
      If you have any comments or want to share your personal experience on discovering new vocabulary, we can also have a discussion here of course!
    • By Floren
      Welcome to Online Languages! 
      Here, you will be able to practice different languages by speaking and interacting with the best people you could find, make friends, and even play video games together if it's something you are into.
      Join us from here :
      https://discord.gg/KJXXksmnHq

To join us you should follow those steps :
      1-You should install discord from play store. 
      2-Then you sign up in discord .
      3-Then you paste the link in your browser. 

• By Martha
      Hi! My name is Martha and I would like to offer you a fantastic way to learn Spanish! We are launching our effective ¨Speak Spanish from day one¨ Course on our platform. 
      This time, in our own platform, we have added new content optimized through experience over the years, plus skype time with our professional instructors. 
      Come and check it out - Follow this link to sign up
      https://bit.ly/3gI9Jti

• By Engvarta
      There are various applications available that can help you in improving your English communication. But to make your life a little easier, we are here to list out top 5 English learning App that you can install in your mobile phones to improve your English speaking skills and Writing Skills.
      ENGVARTA – English Conversation Practice Platform
      Do you hesitate to speak in English? Or, Do you fail to get the right words at the right time while speaking in English?
      EngVarta is Best English Learning App where you can talk with live English Experts over phone calls. These experts will help you speak in English and will give you constructive feedback in each call. The application is user–friendly. The more you practice speaking in English, the better you’ll become. After installing the app, you can subscribe to their free vocabulary series and video lessons.
      Click here to practice English with experts !
      2. DUOLINGO – Fun app for learning languages
      This application is a well–known application among language learners. Not only English but you are free to learn more than 18 languages. The best part about this application is the leaderboard challenge, where you compete against other players. You can unlock each level and earn virtual coins.
      While playing the game – you will not only earn coins but also keep on adding new vocabularies and grammar to your knowledge bucket.
      Click here to play the game now !
      3. HELLO TALK – Get English Speaking Partners
      Want a English-speaking partner?
      Hello talk will help you get a native English-speaking partner. Chat with these partners via text, voice calls, and even drawings. But the twist is – Your partner may be learning from you as well. This means that different learners from all over the world will meet together to improve their English.
      This app is beneficial if you already know how to speak in English and you want to practice it on a daily basis.
      Click here to install the app now!
      4. GRAMMARLY – App For Writing English
      This application can do wonders to your writing text. This application is perfect for someone who writes a lot and wants to spot their mistakes. Grammarly helps you to correct mistakes. From eliminating errors to checking the style and tone of write-up, it checks spellings too.
      Want to write an error-free article?
      Click here !
      5. FLUENT U – Media Based App
      This app provides you with lots of language videos – Real content that is not only entertaining but ideal for learners. News, story – telling, inspiring talks – there is a lot to explore.
      What are you interested in?
      This is not the end – there are quizzes that will help you enrich your vocabs and learn it practically rather than memorizing it.
      Download the app here !

• By Nina_pf
      Skeebdo is an App that teaches you english with the vocabulary from your favourite TV shows, Netflix series, movies and more. Here is a video with not only the review of the app with all its functions but also an exclusive interview with Skeebdo's developer in which he shares insights into the whole development process of the App. Enjoy!
      https://youtu.be/SJ1ZUjfdeQE