Linguaholic

I made a Free Language Talking Club for all language lovers!

Langclub

1440.jpg.8fa5470caf8bdf4982c10be04cf8928d.jpg

Good morning.

We are Langclub, a language exchange free community. We don't have any commercial purpose
We are doing this because our clubbers are all passionate language learners.

We have 50+ members from Italy, United States, South Korea, China, Morocco, France etc etc

This week we are going to have a sessions in English, Spanish, Italian and Korean. The participation is 100% Free, you just Sign up first then leave comment on the session you want to join! But we hope you can be a host so that we can enjoy your language too!

Feel free to visit us and please be a part of us!

Thank you very much.

랭클럽(수정).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 6:31 AM, Langclub said:

1440.jpg.8fa5470caf8bdf4982c10be04cf8928d.jpg

Good morning.

We are Langclub, a language exchange free community. We don't have any commercial purpose
We are doing this because our clubbers are all passionate language learners.

We have 50+ members from Italy, United States, South Korea, China, Morocco, France etc etc

This week we are going to have a sessions in English, Spanish, Italian and Korean. The participation is 100% Free, you just Sign up first then leave comment on the session you want to join! But we hope you can be a host so that we can enjoy your language too!

Feel free to visit us and please be a part of us!

Thank you very much.

랭클럽(수정).png

Hello! First of all, I love the concept! :) 

I was looking around on your website looking for some contact info, but couldn't find an Email or similar.. I hope you will see this haha!

My name is Nina, I've recently started a language learning YouTube channel, and have been contacting developers of new language learning Apps/resources, interviewing them about the whole development process behind App/resource, and reviewing it (in the form of a video). Linked below is an example video I uploaded a few days ago, where I met with the developer of a newly developed English learning App called Skeebdo. I hope you can have a look, and see if you'd be interested in doing something similar!

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/SJ1ZUjfdeQE

In any case, I hope you have a great day!

All the best

• 10 months later...

Thanks for this awesome project! I'm glad to know there are such people who help others to learn languages! When I started learning English, I didn't have such an opportunity to speak much, that's why now I have some issues with speaking and writing. Thanks to https://paperell.com/nursing-paper-writing-service I didn't have to bother about writing my nursing papers, as this company did them for me, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of their work. But in speaking, I still have issues.