Linguaholic

Speaking Spanish From day one! Udemy course and additional content on the platform!

¡Hola, Amigos!

After teaching to over than 6000 students vai the Udemy course, New content is added and this time it's all on our new platform, which is optimized through our experience over the years in teaching Español to all our awesome students.

Still, not only the content that is edited and updated! we are providing 1-on-1 Skpye/Zoom call time with our professional tutors that lasts up to 60 mins, to provide you the best environment to understand grammar, learn vocabulary and practice conversation skills.

check the link for more details and to enroll Languag3

¡Hasta luego!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the one hand, I can not say that this is impossible, since I have already used the services of preply and know that some courses and applications for learning the language can bear fruit in the first days. Therefore, I think that in most cases it depends on the program in which you go through your training in a new language.