Linguaholic

Ringotan - learn how to WRITE Japanese Kanji

BlueRaja

I've spent the last few months writing an app for learning how to write Kanji.  I'm making it available for free to early adopters.

Website - Download (Android) - iOS (coming soon)

FAQ
- Is is free to keep?
If you download it now, yes, you keep the full version for free forever.  However, I plan to make it paid for non-early-adopters later.

- Does it support Textbooks/Wanikani/etc?
Yes, it supports various textbooks, as well as Wanikani (API integration [url=http://www.ringotan.com/newsletter.html]coming soon[/url]).

- Is there an iOS version?
Not yet, but soon! Sign up for the newsletter to be informed when it's released.

Ringotan Phone Screenshot.png

• 1 month later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

There are various levels of saying that differ when one talks to a person elder to you and you for the individuals who are younger than you in age. The figure of speech changes when you speak to your friend and when you speak to your family members. When compared with the other languages, the Japanese language is fairly easy when it comes to gender articles and the distinction between plural as well as the singular. The conjugation rules are relaxed and aren’t bound to some exceptions of verbs as well as adjectives.
Japanese language Classes in Pune