Linguaholic

English Learning App 2021: 5 platforms to help you be fluent in English, improve writing and reading skills

Engvarta

There are various applications available that can help you in improving your English communication. But to make your life a little easier, we are here to list out top 5 English learning App that you can install in your mobile phones to improve your English speaking skills and Writing Skills.

ENGVARTA – English Conversation Practice Platform

Do you hesitate to speak in English? Or, Do you fail to get the right words at the right time while speaking in English?

EngVarta is Best English Learning App where you can talk with live English Experts over phone calls. These experts will help you speak in English and will give you constructive feedback in each call. The application is user–friendly. The more you practice speaking in English, the better you’ll become. After installing the app, you can subscribe to their free vocabulary series and video lessons.

Click here to practice English with experts !

2. DUOLINGO – Fun app for learning languages

This application is a well–known application among language learners. Not only English but you are free to learn more than 18 languages. The best part about this application is the leaderboard challenge, where you compete against other players. You can unlock each level and earn virtual coins.

While playing the game – you will not only earn coins but also keep on adding new vocabularies and grammar to your knowledge bucket.

Click here to play the game now !

3. HELLO TALK – Get English Speaking Partners

Want a English-speaking partner?

Hello talk will help you get a native English-speaking partner. Chat with these partners via text, voice calls, and even drawings. But the twist is – Your partner may be learning from you as well. This means that different learners from all over the world will meet together to improve their English.

This app is beneficial if you already know how to speak in English and you want to practice it on a daily basis.

Click here to install the app now!

4. GRAMMARLY – App For Writing English

This application can do wonders to your writing text. This application is perfect for someone who writes a lot and wants to spot their mistakes. Grammarly helps you to correct mistakes. From eliminating errors to checking the style and tone of write-up, it checks spellings too.

Want to write an error-free article?

Click here !

5. FLUENT U – Media Based App

This app provides you with lots of language videos – Real content that is not only entertaining but ideal for learners. News, story – telling, inspiring talks – there is a lot to explore.

What are you interested in?

This is not the end – there are quizzes that will help you enrich your vocabs and learn it practically rather than memorizing it.

Download the app here !

English Learning App 2021 5 platforms to help you be fluent in English, improve writing and Reading Skills .jpg

• 6 months later...
On 6/12/2021 at 4:52 PM, Zaid said:

Hello!
I have been using Engvarta and Fluent u for a year. It is a fantastic platform for those who want to practice English conversation daily. A must-try app for all English learners. Once, I had to review an essay for my essay paper review; I struggled too much because of a lack of skills. But eventually, I got the results; adequately written paper, in my opinion

I have been using Duolingo and Grammarly for several years. I felt better and confident while I spoke with English speaking natives.

• 3 months later...