Linguaholic

Why be an English teacher in Spain?

teflinspain

Experts and English teachers alike will all have slightly different answers to this question. Almost everyone can agree that even for the countries that don’t require it, a TEFL certification can always benefit someone headed into a foreign school system and wants to work as an English teacher. But, all of you will ask the same question, why TEFL in Spain?

Get to know an interesting culture, climate and live the experience of working in Spain

Certainly climate is by far the biggest reason people will look to find jobs in Spain. The weather and climate is much kinder than other Northern European countries.

Having said that, Spain has a mild climate and the ability to often wake up to clear blue skies and warm sunshine is a blessing. Moving to Spain is a great cultural experience which will widen your horizons and that of your family. 

The Spanish people are typically very friendly. Certainly they have a great attitude towards enjoying life and making the most of it, just look at the amount of fiestas (festivals) and holidays they have as evidence! You can choose the city that interests you the most and enjoy this unforgettable experience, cities for example: 

– TEFL in Seville

– TEFL in Madrid

– TEFL in Málaga

– TEFL in Barcelona

Advantages of TEFL qualification

There are many obvious as well as not-so-obvious benefits of earning a TEFL certificate before moving abroad to teach. On the fence about starting a TEFL course? Check out some of the most important benefits that a TEFL certificate will give you!

Gives you classroom confidence

A TEFL certificate benefits both you and your students. It’s totally normal and expected to be nervous about moving to a foreign country, standing in front of a class, and teaching a grammar concept that you might not have learned well yourself. Earning a TEFL certificate will put these nerves to resting you the confidence skills you need to rock any teaching position anywhere! Even if you have teaching experience, TEFL is invaluable in preparing you to enter a foreign classroom — because let’s face it, no one really knows what they’re doing until they get there!

Better paying jobs

In some cases, having a TEFL certification earns you a higher salary. With a TEFL certification, you are automatically more qualified than the average college grad with a bachelor’s degree and no foreign experience., and many employers look for that. In a stack of similar resumes, this special credential will make you stand out as a candidate.

High skills

A TEFL certificate equals an added professional skill that most recent college graduates lack. This course will develop your interpersonal skills, relationship building, cognitive and problem-solving skills, all highly-desirably skills in the workforce, no matter the discipline.

Job security 

Don’t want your teach abroad experience to end? Most don’t. With your TEFL certification, you can extend your contract, or travel to another country and teach English. Your TEFL certificate is your one-way ticket to paid travel. If a country requires a TEFL certification, you will always be able to teach English there. How about that for job security?

Do you want to be the next candidate? register here and apply!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 4 months later...

This is a stupid question, because I believe that the best foreign language teacher is a teacher from another country. When I was studying, volunteers from Spain came to us and they taught me much more than teachers. I also order professional speech, I use https://edubirdie.com/speech-writers to learn myself. For me, knowledge of languages is the most important thing, at any time this knowledge will be useful to you.