Linguaholic

Online French courses from 2€/hour : launching offer.

Online French courses OUT !
From 2€/hour : book now your group / private lessons : on http://cours.demarchefle.com

Bonjour / Hello everyone,
We are launching our new website providing French courses !
Any student interested can click on the link above to have more information about how to process, what methodology we use, how and when you can take courses, etc.
We are two native French teachers and we would like to give a maximum of students the opportunity to learn French online at a cheap price, after numerous talks with our foreign students these past years.
We hope to see you soon !
À bientôt.
Improve your knowledge of any language online

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Floren
      Online Languages ® Discord is a dedicated server hosting interactive language-related activities: learning, teaching, studying, translating and exchanging. We Offer: English, French, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, Hindi, Russian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Polish, Chinese  and much more.. 
      Hope you enjoy being a part of our highly active community!
      To join us you should follow these steps :
      1-You should install discord from the play store. 
      2-Then you sign up on discord .
      3-You will find symbol + with green color in the left side you click on that and you choose the last option 'join the a server. then you paste the link 
      ⬇️
      https://discord.gg/5TA3BGUuGR

• By Espandench
      Hi
      Does anyone know of any discord servers for language learning where people actually use the voice chat rooms to speak?
      I have joined a few but the voicechat features are almost never used.
      I'm a woman who is learning French, Esperanto and just starting Mandarin. English is my native language.

Thanks in advance 
      J
    • By reno711
      Hey there!
      I'm looking for someone to revive my French with. I was raised in France until I was three and return there often, but the disuse while living in America has nonetheless made it embarrassingly rusty! If you are looking for an English speaker to exchange with, please let me know through PM.
      Cheers!
    • By EvrSnc
      Hello linguaholics!
      I'm conducting a survey on Chinese language learners, to understand how we discover new words in the language.
      Your responses would really be invaluable to my Master thesis, which is centered around Chinese vocabulary learning and it's aimed at the creation of a prototype
      The survey shouldn't take more than 5-6 minutes of your time and it's completely anonymous.
      https://forms.gle/Gv7DmLMCiqFUbpU39
      If you have any comments or want to share your personal experience on discovering new vocabulary, we can also have a discussion here of course!
    • By Cervantes
      Hello.
      In the historic French fur trade, the manager of a trading post was often a bourgeois (gentleman and shareholder in the company) Question: Would it be grammatically correct for employees (voyageurs, for example) to address the manager as 'Monsieur Bourgeois'?