Linguaholic

Flashcards Website or App to learn vocabulary in several languages at the same time

AleksandarJordanov

Hello,

I use Memrise to learn german, french and dutch languages.

Memrise is a very good website however i'm not fully satisfied with it, I am looking for a multilingual vocabulary website that allows me to learn vocabulary in 3 languages at the same time.

With memrise I have to learn first french, then german, then dutch. For example, with Mermise, if I want to learn the word "The House" in 3 languages, I have to follow 3 different courses for each language I want to learn, and this is time consuming.

I am looking for a better solution, I could not find a website or app that allows me to do only one course to learn vocabulary in 3 or more languages.

Here is an example of what I am looking for:

WORD TO GUESS: The house

ANSWER: La maison (french) - Das haus (german) - Het Huis (dutch)

If you know websites or apps that could match my needs I really would appreciate someone sharing them :)

Thank you all! 

• 1 month later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi,

There is a very simple free app, based on flashcards, that allows you to learn up to 3 languages - Croatian, German and Spanish, or even English, if one of the other 3 is your "base" language. The words are separated into categories, and the number of words offered is currently limited, only 150.

Here is the Google Play Store link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.forapps.android.lukamemocards

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...