Linguaholic

Have you tried learning Italian through audio courses?

Have you tried learning via an audio language course? Or do you need an actual speaker that you can speak to in person? If you still can't find anyone there, I can recommend this course called Ripeti Con Me on a website called Think In Italian. I've learned a few lessons there and I can say it really works. You can learn even if you have zero knowledge in the Italian language (or any other Latin-related languages).

On the other hand, if you have any techniques or comments/suggestions, let's discuss them :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi SiejLind! I'm Silvia from Italy and today is my first day in Linguaholic. I’m a happiness coach and I’m here to offer conversation hours in Italian for people who wants improve their level of speaking and listening. My prices are very honest because I’m at the beginning of this experience and I would like to help people and in the meanwhile gain some money. I'm a Preply's tutor so if you are interested in some conversation time with me you can have a look at my profile https://preply.com/it/tutor/1490938 or contact me at [email protected] or in my Ig profile @silvia_happynest_coach.

Thanks for reading!

See you,Silvia

• 2 years later...
On 12/2/2021 at 4:40 PM, Silvia Colombo said:

Hi SiejLind! I'm Silvia from Italy and today is my first day in Linguaholic. I’m a happiness coach and I’m here to offer conversation hours in Italian for people who wants improve their level of speaking and listening. My prices are very honest because I’m at the beginning of this experience and I would like to help people and in the meanwhile gain some money. I'm a Preply's tutor so if you are interested in some conversation time with me you can have a look at my profile https://preply.com/it/tutor/1490938 or contact me at [email protected] or in my Ig profile @silvia_happynest_coach.

Thanks for reading!

See you,Silvia

Thanks for the link, I will contact you.