Linguaholic

Free Online English Teaching and Learning Materials

rongchang

A huge free online English learning resource, thousands of conversations, short stories, and essays with audio and exercises for listening, speaking, reading, and writing, for in-class and after-class use. With over 2,500 conversations with audio and 3,000 short stories and essays with exercises, you are guaranteed to find something that's right for you.For more information visit:- Beginner English Lesson

• 1 month later...

I agree with all of you! It's really great that we have access to so many educational and other resources, and it's possible to improve skills or learn something new so easily. I also use different resources and have a few favorites. For example, when I have essay writing troubles, this service https://uk.edubirdie.com/write-my-essay is my helper. And for someone, who has only started learning English or just has writing difficulties, such services provide many benefits. Also, if you spend some time analyzing the finished paper, you can improve your own skills, which is also great.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/5/2022 at 11:57 PM, older said:

If you are not a native speaker and want to learn English well, you can write something in the language! Try writing some essays about your life, you can do it easily, or ask this https://www.bestghostwriters.net/ site for help! I hope it will help you!

It helped me, thank you.