Linguaholic

New Language Exchange Forum

linguaholic

Dear all

I would just like to inform you that we now got a new language exchange subforum!

If you would like to brush up your foreign language skills, get yourself a language buddy in the language learning subforum!!!

the link is :

http://linguaholic.com/language-exchange-corner/

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this. This forum has completely encouraged me to be a linguist! Seriously, I never thought I'd rekindle this passion for learning new language again until I signed up here!

Awesome! I think this is exa fly what we needed! Having a language exchange sub forum is a great idea :) I might need to get in contact with a dutch native in the future :P  Thanks admin! I'm sure a lot people will benefit from this :)

Thank you linguaholic for that link. I'll certainly look into it. Want to brush up on my Spanish :smile:.

Me too...I really love Spanish. I excelled in the subject in my formative years (getting a lot of 100%s and all As). I was one of the best students in my class. Sadly, I haven't been practicing the language since high school. So, I am going to join this exchange.

Good job in coming up with that specific section, it will greatly benefit those people who want a language buddy to teach them one on one, since it would be more convenient to find one in this forum. I hope to find a language buddy soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for adding the exchange.  This would have helped me out tremendously in college with learning Spanish.  It is like having a one on one tutor that you can connect with but it's free.  I am going to see if I can connect with someone to teach me Italian and help me out with Spanish.

• 2 weeks later...

Great! I have high hopes this would significantly supplement my learning of a language. Very exciting! Thanks and keep posting forums of something like this, something that is really helpful!

What a fantastic idea the new subforum is. A language Buddy shall be very useful to everyone who has an interest in foreign languages, regardless of how knowledgeable of that particular language one  may be. I personally hope to refresh my french, as this year I am going to France for my annual summer holiday.

Thank you! This is such a useful forum for others to help us, I'm always in need of feedback! As someone else said, it's great that it's somewhat like a free tutoring service!

• 4 weeks later...

I really appreciate this forum. I am someone who appreciates linguists, and always wanted to learn other languages. Having a forum of enthusiasts that are here to share is a wonderful way for me to get started. Hopefully one day I will be a language ninja.  :ninja: