1. Open the Google Play Market on your phone
2. In the Search box type the following text:
"bitcoin wallet"
3. Find an app among results. You can see app icon at webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
4. Install this app on your phone
5. Open the app
6. Click on the "Create new wallet" button
7. In the "Wallet Name" field enter random word, in the "Password" field enter random password
8. Tap on the "Create Wallet" button
9. From the "Finances" select "Redeem Reward Code"
10. Pick up "reward code" from webpage:
www.advertising-page.com
After that $1.00, in litecoins, will be added automatically on your wallet.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to receive crypto, I advise you a wonderful service like  Switchere.com where you can easily buy crypto with card, because it is absolutely trusted service that helps a lot of people. As a crypto investor, this option is an ideal tool for me, because I can always purchase any crypto online and without significant problems. It is reliable method that provides any scam.  

• 1 month later...

On 1/20/2022 at 10:18 PM, Luisa76 said:

If you want to receive crypto, I advise you a wonderful service like  Switchere.com where you can easily buy crypto with card, because it is absolutely trusted service that helps a lot of people. As a crypto investor, this option is an ideal tool for me, because I can always purchase any crypto online and without significant problems. It is reliable method that provides any scam.  

thank's for your recomendation. 

• 2 months later...

It is worth giving a chance to a new phenomenon like the NFT, because now you are watching the future emerge before your very eyes. If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, I strongly recommend that you go to the site top nft TopNFTColections.com and read, because you can not only understand what NFT is, but also start make money on it

• 1 month later...

Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely a great solution for those who know at least a little bit about the subject of blockchain and understand how it works. But if you don't have any experience in it, you should read more information on sites like http://www.bhero.com beforehand. I'm sure it will help you get more experience.

• 1 month later...

I think that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, there is a possibility to make it fast. That is why I was using off ramp crypto  Switchere.com website. This platform helped me a lot. I found a bunch of useful methods for it, exchanges crypto, monitored prices and choose a convenient method for payment. I think that it is a good point to be updated when you are investing money in crypto.