Linguaholic

How to learn new language?

hobert123

Learning a new language is difficult for many people. To study a foreign language, you must immerse yourself in the new culture, and use this knowledge to have conversations with native speakers. This can be difficult when you’re not immersed in the culture, but there are ways that you can learn languages even from far away from those speaking them. One of the most convenient ways to do this is by using apps. Many companies are now offering different language learning apps that allow you to learn languages without having to leave your home or go out at all. These apps feature interactive courses designed to teach you vocabulary and grammar, as well as exercises in order to help you sync up what you're learning with real-world interactions. From business conversations to shopping trips, these language apps will help make your travel experience easier than ever before! Read on to learn about some of the best ones available today. shell shockers

• 2 months later...

The best way to learn a new language is being in this language society. This way, you can learn at least speaking, as for the writing, I don't think it can be fast. My writing skills are really poor, when I needed phd proposal writing, I asked the company that provides these services. And I must say it was the right decision, they delivered a great paper.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Carolineer. The language environment is conducive to learning. Hearing it, you memorize words and expressions without even noticing it. The application will not give such an effect. In the application, you can replenish vocabulary and improve grammar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Some people learn languages from apps, first of all, they are all paid, and secondly, the results, frankly, are poor. It's better to look at https://livexp.com/. It's online. Not an app of course and that's why there will definitely be good results. Take a look at it. And the app will only help you learn three words and some time. So if I were you, I wouldn't even consider learning a language through an app.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's lots of ways to learn a language from ChatGPT. I even created a language learning app with ChatGPT in just a few hours. It was not very hard. You can also just chat with it directly to learn a language. ChatGPT can help you learn new words and phrases in context, correct your grammar and pronunciation, and provide feedback on your writing skills. It's wild, like talking to a real native speaker.