Linguaholic

The only and best college language exchange platform, FLIP!

FLIPinWorld

FLIP, with its unique matching algorithm, connects college students with linguistic/cultural interests with other native students of the same cohort for an online language exchange experience! Make friends who are natives to your language of interest!

1. Only certified college/university students!

FLIP goes through a rigorous vetting process among verified applicants (enrolled undergraduate students, graduate students, students graduated in last 5 years) to create a safe and productive learning community.

2. Finding the best match specific to you!

Our matching process uses a combination of AI based algorithm and human reviewers to match you with the best partner that fits your personality and situation. The algorithm is updated and optimized with over 370 user feedback from the 1st and 2nd FLIP beta-test.

3.At your most convenient time and place!

All you need to do is select your preferred times in your own time zone! FLIP converts the times and matches you with a partner with overlapping times in their time zone. You can meet with native speakers anywhere you would like with a laptop and internet connection.

4.An assortment of conversation topics and questions!

We provide you with weekly updated recommendations of unique and interesting topics and questions so you never run out of things to say and learn few thing in the way so pack your bags and apply today!

Check us out: https://flipinworld.com/

• FLIPinWorld changed the title to The only and best college language exchange platform, FLIP!
  • 4 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 9:59 AM, carolineer said:

Thanks for this resource, I was looking for something like this, as need to improve my writing and speaking skills. As fo the writing, I use the help of ghostwriter service that assists me with my college papers. These guys can prepare a paper of any degree of complexity, and I'm really glad I found them.

It's really cool, I like it too!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi friends! Great article for learners. I find it difficult to cope with the workload of college. However, I understand that improving writing and speaking skills is a valuable endeavor, so I found a  ghostwriter service to assist you with your college papers. It's important to have reliable support when tackling academic assignments, especially ones of varying complexity. Therefore, I wish everyone success.