Linguaholic

Quick Reply Box

Hello there, first I really like the theme, its very neat, clean and elegant. Really good work by the admins.

But I would like to suggest the feature of quick reply box in the forums, as now one has to click reply and then post the reply, it would save some time and also load faster if you have the quick reply box below the forum, I dont know what plugin is used for this as I am not familiar with SMF yet but this is a very useful and very recommended feature for forums so you should include this too.

Thank you

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Dear Shamzblueworld

I am happy to hear that you are actually enjoing this theme as much as we do  :grin:

I would like to inform you that there is already "a quick reply box" at the bottom of the page when viewing a post. (At the bottom at the left side). Please check again. I just checked it and it seemed to work fine for me! If you should still experience some problems with it, please let me know as soon as possible!

Dear Shamzblueworld

I am happy to hear that you are actually enjoing this theme as much as we do  :grin:

I would like to inform you that there is already "a quick reply box" at the bottom of the page when viewing a post. (At the bottom at the left side). Please check again. I just checked it and it seemed to work fine for me! If you should still experience some problems with it, please let me know as soon as possible!

I never noticed it as well, now I did...

Is there a way to make it show by default?  :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, maybe the original poster does not scroll down long enough to see that "Quick Reply" option towards the end of the page. Anyway, at least the problem is now resolved. And I see that you are new to the forum. Welcome!