Linguaholic

Intensive study

mark31

Let's take a person with a lot of free time, a lot of desire to study but a low level of English (let's assume A2). This person devotes 10 hours a day in a relaxed way to study and practice English. Once a week he takes a individual class with a teacher.
What level might she reach after 4 months?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 2:22 AM, mark31 said:

Let's take a person with a lot of free time, a lot of desire to study but a low level of English (let's assume A2). This person devotes 10 hours a day in a relaxed way to study and practice English. Once a week he takes a individual class with a teacher.
What level might she reach after 4 months?

It's hard to say, but I think that the progress will be visible. Speding so much time every day learning something will for sure help to improve your skills very fast

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, for me, it took not a long time to improve my spoken English and grammar. But for me, it has been complicated to improve my writing. I have all the courses in English, and of course, I have to write a lot of papers also in English. Somethimes I use this service https://edubirdie.com/buy-assignment-online, first of all, it helps me not to get a bad mark, and secondly, those papers, for me, are examples and it's also very helpful for my skills improvement. But I think I need two more months and then I'll write much better.