Linguaholic
Improve your knowledge of any language online

LEARNING ENGLISH BY USING YOUR VISUAL MEMORY

Hi people!

I´m here to introduce a terrific YouTube channel: ENGLISH SMARTEST for you to learn English grammar with no effort at all. Believe it or not, it actually works out! 

The strategy is based on your visual memory. You know, we cannot study a language like any other subject such as History, Chemistry, Geography and such. Students badly need an easier system to help them understand the "ins and outs" of the language in the shortest time possible because grammar is nothing but a tool, not the end goal. By using our visual memory, we can understand/learn faster and remember for way longer. ¿How? By using images that will remain in your memory for a long long time. We have to trust our brain much more than we usually do. If you are facing grammar issues, you should give it a shot.  Mark my words, 

Please visit the YouTube channel ENGLISH SMARTEST  https://youtu.be/VRYP6UpMFDQ and give me your feedback. It will be worth it! Hope you like it.

Dan 

12 hours ago, DANCO said:

Hi people!

I´m here to introduce a terrific YouTube channel: ENGLISH SMARTEST for you to learn English grammar with no effort at all. Believe it or not, it actually works out! 

The strategy is based on your visual memory. You know, we cannot study a language like any other subject such as History, Chemistry, Geography and such. Students badly need an easier system to help them understand the "ins and outs" of the language in the shortest time possible because grammar is nothing but a tool, not the end goal. By using our visual memory, we can understand/learn faster and remember for way longer. ¿How? By using images that will remain in your memory for a long long time. We have to trust our brain much more than we usually do. If you are facing grammar issues, you should give it a shot.  Mark my words, 

Please visit the YouTube channel ENGLISH SMARTEST  https://youtu.be/VRYP6UpMFDQ and give me your feedback. It will be worth it! Hope you like it.

Dan 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 8:56 AM, DANCO said:

Hola [email protected],

Estamos subiendo a nuestro canal ENGLISH SMARTEST, nuevos vídeos muy breves que nos permiten entender a la perfección los temas gramaticales de inglés. Les recomendamos que los vean pues estamos seguros que les ayudarán muchísimo, pues como siempre, basamos nuestro sistema en la MEMORIA VISUAL. Les prometemos que realmente valen la pena sI quieren entender la gramática sin esfuerzo y de manera permanente. 

Un saludo!

APRENDE A USAR.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all suggestions since I need to write my final work for graduating from university and my native language isn't English. So blessing you! I have already found one of the best research paper editing services to help me with the graduating paper, but I want to speak English and write it correctly. https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-paper-editing-services is the solution for this study year; I trust the source's top writers and have no worries. However, it would be nice to travel to English countries and communicate freely with the natives.