Linguaholic

Hello, my name is Josh

hertz1991

I am very interested in learning new languages, but I find that I have a hard time motivating myself to actually sit down and learn. In high school I took German and Russian language classes but after graduating I did not keep up with my studies. I really excelled in German but I always found Russian to be more interesting and fun to speak. :)

Last year I tried resuming my Russian studies with a friend, but they gave up after a few days of me constantly pestering them to study with me, and I just hate studying by myself, so once again it just seemed to not want to happen.

Hopefully this forum will be what I need to actually buckle down and get bilingual (at the very least).

Cheers :)

Hey Josh!

Welcome to Linguaholic, hope you enjoy your stay! This community is great for having discussions and talking with people who are also in the same situation as yourself. Good luck. :)

Hey Josh

Thank you for joining linguaholic.com! I am happy to hear that you would like to get back to language learning  :grin: I am sure this forum can be of great help on your journey to Fluency  :wacky:

Hope you have lots of fun here.

regards

Hi Josh, welcome to Linguaholic. This may be just what you need to motivate you to study language again. The community has several people like yourself that are eager to learn. Hope you will like it here and your journey will be a fulfilling one :smile:.