Linguaholic

Hello

mbnuss

Hi, my name is Max. My native tongue is English and I am currently studying Italian. I love Italian culture and I hope to travel to Italy one day. I wanted to study Chinese but the class didn't fit into my schedule this year. My goal is to learn some Chinese over the summer and these forums look like a good place to help me with that.

Welcome to the forum.

I have found that this place is a great resource for language learning. As far as your desire to travel to Italy, I really do hope that you have the opportunity to do it. I've been to Italy once (in 1997) and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything in the world.

Welcome to Linguaholic. I have always admired things about Italy, like their ancient buildings and foods and dream of one day traveling there to experience it firsthand. Linguaholic is certainly a great forum to meet people who love language and I do hope that your dream of going to Italy will also come true :smile:.