Linguaholic

Hi Everyone

misty1987

Hi my name is Misty. Im 26 and a mum of two beautiful children. In my spare time I like to get creative. My current creation fad is making sock monkeys. I love sewing and drawing too. I also enjoy indulging in logic and crossword puzzles. I haven't studied a language in about 13 years and I have reached a point in my life where I am disappointed I didn't pursue it further.  Id love to relearn French so I can teach my 3 year old daughter too. Eventually I would love to be fluent in many languages.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey misty

Welcome to Linguaholic.com

Thank you for this short introduction about yourself! It has been an interesting read! :grin: Hopefully linguaholic.com (and its members) will help you to get back "on the right language track"  :grin:

See you in the threads!

Welcome to Linguaholic Misty. I too enjoy doing crossword puzzles. Hope you'll have fun at this forum and meet some fine people that you can relearn French with :smile:.

Hi Misty, it sounds like you and I are a lot alike. I too am a crafty mom and I love doing a lot of different things with my kids.

I was fortunate that I got to take several years of Spanish when I was in school, but I wouldn't say that I am fluent in the language. I do try as much as possible and now that my son is in school, he is enrolled in a Spanish Immersion Program. I really do want to give my children the opportunity to speak many languages as I think that will be something that really will pay off for them in their lives.