Linguaholic

Hi everyone :D (one french here)

Mujika

So I'm a french guy , student in hotel management  :grin:

Actually in Firenze (Italy) for a 5 months internship(ending in one month ).

I speak french (mother tongue) , english (let's say fluent) , spanish (was great but must be pretty bad now), Italian (I learnt everything arriving in Italy 4 months ago, i have a good level of speaking now and it totally erase my spanish x) )

I started learning Japanese as well 2 weeks ago (in fact I started several times last years but now it's the serious one).

I'm pretty much into the kanji but i will be the subject of another topic :)

My passion for language is recent, I'm glad because it goes well with my future job, working in hotel/turism and stuff  :smile:

I'm now on linguaholic because i want to share it with other people, speak about language, have and give some advices..

That's it  :wink:

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I know of Firenze because of Ezio Auditore in Assassins Creed series :D. Hope to learn more from you :).

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

• 4 weeks later...