Linguaholic

Has Anyone Use This School?

Hello Guys,

I have been learning English for more than 2 years now and I think I am good at speaking. One problem I do have is my accent. I was looking for a way to make it better and someone told me to try Speechschool: http://www.speechschool.tv/online-learning-english-speech-program.html

Is this a good way? Has anyone used it before and can say how good it was?

Thanks.

I have not used it and I don't know of anyone who has, but it really does look interesting and I don't see any reason as to why it won't work.  I think it is worth a shot!

To be honest this is the first time I ever hear about this school, but I just checked the web site and it sounds awesome!!  I definitely need this!  I never thought there were courses like this out there, I'd definitely love to take a curse like this, because as I have mentioned earlier... my main issue right now is my accent and pronunciation in general.

Awesome course, would definitely take the course if I could! Maybe one day, but for now I will just speculate ;)

I have not used it but just checking out the site, it's quite costly I think, about $30/month the subscription charges which is a lot, you can search for some free online resources too, there are many available on the web.