Linguaholic

Hello! Salut!

Canadien

Hey everyone, my name is Canadien! I'm an 18 year old university student in Canada who is currently semi-fluent in French but looking to expand my vocabulary and hopefully become fully fluent. Going through the Canadian education system, I was in French courses throughout high school and continued with them in university. My biggest struggle has been in grasping and memorizing the millions of french verbs out there, and trying to think in French rather than English!

I've been searching for a few weeks and am glad to have finally found a community based around language learning. Hope I can be of assistance to anyone interested in some basic french, and likewise I hope there are some native french speakers here who could help me out with my verbs!

See you all around!

Salut!

A pleasure to have you here (c'est un plaisir tendre vous ici). My french isn't great, but I try to do what I can! Maybe we can help each other, yeah? Let me know. Cheers,

I've been searching for a few weeks and am glad to have finally found a community based around language learning. Hope I can be of assistance to anyone interested in some basic french, and likewise I hope there are some native french speakers here who could help me out with my verbs!

Dear Canadien

I am glad to see that you decided to register on www.linguaholic.com. We have some French Native Speakers here in the forum and some advanced French Speakers as well. I live in a bilingual city in Switzerland and we speak French/German here. So if you have any questions about French, you might also just write me a private message. Still, the best thing to do is just to open a thread in the French sub forum, so it is easily accessible for everyone!

I hope you will have fun here! See you in the threads!