Linguaholic

Fun English Spelling Quiz

whnuien

I got 100% on the quiz too! I think that this quiz can be quite useful and helpful for people who are learning English. English is one of my primary languages, so if I didn't get 100% on this quiz, I would be pretty disappointed. But overall, definitely a great quiz for new English learners who want to test out their knowledge of the language.

I got 100% I kinda easy, I really wanna see more of these, they're really helpful and can benefit anyone, the sad thing is that it's short. Is there any one of these quizzes out there?

I created a quiz for fun and distributed it to my friends a month ago. They really liked it and I thought I would share it with all the members here too.

I had 100%... your #6 question is one of my biggest pet peeves.  I see so much misuse of your/you're and they're/there/their.

• 3 weeks later...

Perfect score, but for a native English speaker it's not terribly difficult.

I agree with other posters - include some words that are often misused, such as there/they're/their, your/you're, its/it's.

But thanks for the fun quiz!

• 4 weeks later...

That was really easy; I got a 10 out of 10 but that's because I am native English speaker. Maybe you should make a English Grammar Test. Even native English speakers/writers have trouble learning it with all the grammar rules.

• 2 weeks later...

The quiz is actually a little challenging in its simplicity. I had to reread some of the questions because it seems like both choices are correct. Kudos to you! I liked it very much. Also, I never knew that something like that can be added to a blog post.

Hope you create more quizzes.

By the way, I am glad to say that I got a perfect score.